Sunday, January 10, 2010

A terrific holiday

Today was a gloomy day as I came off a two week holiday high and preprared myself for heading back to work tomorrow. My brain resurected the battle between being grateful for having a job during these difficult economic times and my constant disdain for sitting behind a cubicle working towards something that's completely insignificant in the greater picture.

Fortunately, my holiday was fabulous! Didn't venture far from Calgary or my little northwest hood. The best thing about staying put when I am off work is getting to spend full days with Zaman and Jibraan. Got some stuff accomplished around my apartment, did a little writing, socialized just the right amount, and watched a few movies. Alice, the bearded dragon came for a visit which was lovely. When she is not spending time by herself deep in thought, she plays a ferocious game of tennis, enjoys reading, and partakes responsibly in a little recreational drug use. The perfect roomate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

ha ha ha ha! You've corrupted my baby. But she is still cute with her drug habit and all. At least she's more active with tennis now.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home